Workshop Total-/Partial Pressure Measurement
- Setup and function of the total / partial pressure measurement
- Composition of air
- Desorption rates of various surfaces
- Composition of condensable and not condensable gases in a vacuum system
- Pressure / time behavior of a tight vacuum system
- Pressure / time behavior of a leaking vacuum system
- Evaluation of a partial pressure measurement
Recognizing the advantages of the total / partial pressure measurement. Essential are the simple analysis, the significant results and time savings of up to 10 hours compared to the conventional total pressure measurement.
Mechanics, commissioning engineers, service personnel, shift supervisors / foreman, maintenance personnel, etc.