Helium leak test
High-quality components place high requirements on tightness to prevent the undesired ingress of humidity and foreign bodies as well as the escape of harmful substances from components.
The tightness of components is tested by applying helium. Modern helium leak detectors are used to measure leak rates up to 10-10 mbar*l/s.
Druschke GmbH offers the following methods to measure tightness:
- Measuring pressure rise
- Measuring pressure drop
- Measuring the integral leak rate using the bombing test (test gas enrichment)
- Measuring integral leak rate using the vacuum test
- Other leak testing services:
- Repairs and maintenance of helium leak detectors
- Certification of standard helium leaks
- Rental service for leak detection equipment