O-Ring Special Material - Kalrez® O-Rings and Perlast® O-Rings
Plant manufacturers and operators expect sealing systems to work leak-free and have long service lives. It is therefore extremely important to select the correct seal material as well as the right design.
The chemicals, petrochemical, food and drinks industries often specify special requirements when it comes to sealing materials.
Besides the usual materials, our product portfolio includes O-rings made of specials materials in a variety of compounds of Kalrez® or Perlast® to withstand even extreme chemical or thermal stresses.
Benefits of Kalrez® O-Rings:
- Stable at high temperatures up to 350°C depending on the Kalrez® material and duration
- Resistant to almost all chemicals
- Large number of application approvals (FDA etc.)
- Long service lives
- Short delivery periods
Kalrez® O-Rings are available in a variety of material qualities and with various approvals.
We will advise you which Kalrez® material is the right one for your application.
Benefits of Perlast® O-Rings:
- Stable at high temperatures up to 325°C depending on the Perlast® material
- Highly resistant to chemicals
- Excellent behaviour under vacuum
- Production times < 2 weeks
- Very high number of approvals
- Ring diameters up to 2000 mm
All standard Perlast® materials can be produced within only 1 to 2 weeks.
Perlast® O-rings are available in a variety of material qualities and with various approvals.
We will advise you which Perlast® material is the right one for your application.